Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nothing Has Changes

Hi! It's been awhile since my last post. So preoccupied about nothing, really. What have happened for the past three weeks? Nothing much.

After four weeks of once a week visit to the TCM having acupuncture sessions and drinking bitter potions and pills here I am just had my period after three weeks of delay. I was really expecting that I'd get my period after 30 days. O well, so much with PCOS. But, I was glad to have it last Sunday. I think what helped was the hot compress I placed in my tummy. It was not really for my tummy. There's a lump/bump on my groin. It's a bit painful and the skin is a little red so I'm worried that it may end up as a boil. After checking the net on how to lessen the bump and redness I took a hot compress and placed it on the affected area. In between I would place it also on my tummy and at the back of my hips. I just thought about it because I read somewhere that progesterone is heat sensitive and it'll help to increase it if you put a hot compress on your abdomen and at the back a week before your expected period. I guess it helped indeed cause not only did I have my period but I have no dysmenorrhea. My day 1 was a breeze. I felt nothing not even the pulling down sensation on my vagina.

On my next cycles I'll make sure to have a hot compress ever day starting on the week before I have my period.

Btw, on Sat, 1st of July, I'll have my HSG at Ruffles Hospital. Though I had it in 2008 my current OBGYNE seemed it necessary to have another one since there are cases that the tubes will be blocked due to endemetriosis and others. So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment