Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Preseed


I know I have a dry cervical fluid it even got worse with clomid. By using the search engines I came across this sperm friendly lubricant Preseed. I bought one from a gtalker of Female Network in the Philippines but was able to use it only after 6 months, November last year, when I went to Singapore. Hubby has been working in SG for several months already. Guess what? Still not pregnant!

Part of the itinerary of that November trip was to visit all Watsons and Guardian stores we could find. As in everytime we see one I wouldn't miss checking out if Preseed is sold in that store. And it was only yesterday that I was finally able to buy one. There were two stocks of Preseed. I already got hold of one box and been thinking if I should buy both of them since stores selling them is a dime a dozen. I would pick up the other box, ask myself if I should buy it, then put it back. I was going to the counter but went back to the shelf, hold the other box again, ask myself if I should buy it, then put it back, long pause and I finally decided that I won't be buying it, for now. Oh, women! Haha! 

Actually, we were still not able to use all of the first Preseed that I bought in the Philippines. So why I bought again? I am saving it when I think we'd be able to conceive (when would that be I wonder?) or when we finally start to do a work up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment